**CONTACT TEXO FOR A USERNAME AND PASSWORD TO REGISTER**
Session 1 // Monday, January 21
Session 2 // Monday, January 28
Session 3 // Monday, February 4
Session 4 // Monday, February 11
Session 5 // Monday, February 18
TIME FOR ALL SESSIONS:
12:30pm - 4:30pm
Must attend 4 of the 5 sessions
$975 /person - TEXO Members
$925 /person - for 3 or more registrants
Discover how to mine the gold you already own your experience, background and personality to become your "best self" during any leadership role. Use proved techniques to channel the nervous energy of old fears into exceptional presentation skills.
This program creates leaders who are:
Create leaders who learn to:
- Great communicators, who get more done with people on their side.
- Good with customers because they can think on their feet, gain rapport and build long-term relationships.
- Able to attract people to their ideas and build a sense of teamwork.
- Efficient with time, especially in meetings
- Great coaches who know how to bring out the best in others.
- Overcome speaking anxiety
- Speak with confidence
- Remember names of people you just met
- Apply 40 leadership skills
- Dramatically increase listening ability
- Reduce conflicts – lower stress
- Build teamwork and cooperation
- Organize thoughts under pressure
- Motivate yourself and others
Since 1997, this proven program has met the professional development needs of over 11,750 project managers, owners, business developers, superintendents and suppliers. A uniquely effective program addressing two of the biggest challenges in our industry: communicating and dealing with people.
Ken Bradford Biography:
A charismatic coach and master mentor, Ken Bradford, author of Fearless and Persuasive Speaking, is the founder of The Leaders Course® training program in human relations and effective speaking. In 26 years of training and coaching, he has helped more than 8,000 people in Fortune 500 companies and small businesses strengthen their leadership skills. Dennis McCuistion of the award-winning PBS television show The McCuistion Hour calls him, “A coach that can quickly move you up to the next level, no matter where you are today.
Please contact TEXO at 972-647-0697 with any questions. If your company requires a PO # or a Job Cost Account, please provide this information when registering. Thank You!
- Cancellations made between 14 and 8 days prior to the start date of the activity will be refunded in full.
- Cancellations made seven days or fewer prior to the start date of the activity, no refund but substitutions may be made.
Note that refund requests must be coordinated with Ashlyn Smith
**The discount rate of $925 per person will be applied in the billing process for any company with 3 or more attendees**