**Contact TEXO for a username and password to register**
Date: Wednesday, January 23
Time: 8:00am - 11:00am
Location: TEXO Conference Center- Dallas
Room: RKR Conference Room
Cost: TEXO Members $175, Non members $275
Certificate of Management -LEAN Construction
The AGC Certificate of Management-Lean
Construction (CM-Lean) is an assessment based
certificate credential that denotes
knowledge and understanding of concepts
related to lean adoption, practice and
process transformation outlined in AGC’s
Lean Construction Education Program.
Successful candidates will carry the CMLean
LEAN Unit 1 Topic: Variation in Product Systems
This half-day, instructor-led course teaches the
concept of variation. Following this course, you
will be able to:
- Define the different types of variation
- Explain the concept of throughput
- Distinguish the concepts of throughput and work in progress
- Describe the role of variation in production operations
- List sources of variation in construction settings
- Explain variation mitigation techniques
- Contrast variation mitigation techniques
TEXO reserves the right to cancel all or part of the above training up to 30 days prior to the scheduled event based on attendance numbers. A minimum of five people needs to be registered for this event to be held.
- Cancellations made between 14 and 8 days prior to the start date of the activity will be refunded in full.
- Cancellations made seven days or fewer prior to the start date of the activity, no refund but substitutions may be made.
Note that refund requests must be coordinated with Ashlyn Smith
If a registered attendee is unable to attend the class a substitution can be made . Upon arrival the new attendee must inform the instructor or TEXO staff of the individuals' name he or she is replacing.
Please contact TEXO at 972-647-0697 with any questions. If your company requires a PO # or a Job Cost Account, please provide this information when registering. Thank You!