**Contact TEXO for a username and password to register**
Date: Wednesday, February 13
Time: 8:00am - 11:00am
Location: TEXO Conference Center- Dallas
Room: Collaboration Room 2
Cost: TEXO Members $175 per class, Non members $275 per class
Certificate of Management -LEAN Construction
The AGC Certificate of Management-Lean
Construction (CM-Lean) is an assessment based
certificate credential that denotes
knowledge and understanding of concepts
related to lean adoption, practice and
process transformation outlined in AGC’s
Lean Construction Education Program.
Successful candidates will carry the CMLean
LEAN Unit 3 Topic: LEAN Workstructuring
This is the first of two units that introduces the
Last Planner® System (LPS). This system was
developed by the Lean Construction Institute to
plan projects in a way that produces predictable
workflow and rapid learning. This half-day,
instructor-led course describes the process of Lean
Workstructuring. Following this course, you will be
- Apply the methods and tools utilized in pull planning
- Describe the concept of Lean Workstructuring
- Outline the desired products of Lean Workstructuring
- Describe the characteristics and application of the Last Planner® System
TEXO reserves the right to cancel all or part of the above training up to 30 days prior to the scheduled event based on attendance numbers. A minimum of five people needs to be registered for this event to be held.
- Cancellations made between 14 and 8 days prior to the start date of the activity will be refunded in full.
- Cancellations made seven days or fewer prior to the start date of the activity, no refund but substitutions may be made.
Note that refund requests must be coordinated with Ashlyn Smith
If a registered attendee is unable to attend the class a substitution can be made . Upon arrival the new attendee must inform the instructor or TEXO staff of the individuals' name he or she is replacing.
Please contact TEXO at 972-647-0697 with any questions. If your company requires a PO # or a Job Cost Account, please provide this information when registering. Thank You!