**CONTACT TEXO FOR A USERNAME AND PASSWORD TO REGISTER**
Date: May 14, 2019
Location: TEXO Dallas Conference Center
Cost: Covers Breakfast
TEXO Member- $10
Nonmember Pricing - $25
This course provides an introduction to a variety of strengthening and repair options for concrete structures. Some applicable situations will be provided for each of the options and also a process of how strengthening and repair projects are approached to ensure success of each individual project. Considerations on how to make sure the construction of detailed repair and strengthening options successful will also be discussed
1.Types of projects that may require repair and strengthening
2. Proper approach to successful repair and strengthening projects
3. Methods for repair and strengthening of concrete structures
4. Important considerations to prevent construction errors on highly detailed repairs
Who Should Attend:
Project Managers and Superintendents
Breakfast will be served at 8:00am with the presentation starting at 8:30am
Please contact TEXO at 972-647-0697 with any questions. Thank You!
- TEXO reserves the right to cancel all or part of the above training up to 30 days prior to the scheduled event based on attendance numbers. A minimum of five people needs to be registered for this event to be held.
- Cancellations made between 14 and 8 days prior to the start date of the activity will be refunded in full.
- Cancellations made seven days or fewer prior to the start date of the activity, no refund but substitutions may be made.
- Note that refund requests must be coordinated with Ashlyn Smith