TEXO Safety promotes and advocates a safe and healthy workplace by offering unparalleled onsite safety support, including: jobsite safety audits, safety training, and serving as an EHS resource.
Took the TEXO Safety First or OSHA 10 Hour/30 Hour class but need a new badge reprinted? Click below to request a badge reprint for pickup:
In an effort to continuously improve the industry and the service level of our members, TEXO provides unique safety-related resources.
- OSHA Regional Alliance
- Monthly Toolbox Topics
- Safety Plan Development & Audits
- Job Hazard Analysis
- Member Representation
- ANSI Standard Resources
- Construction Coalition for a Drug- and Alcohol-Free Workplace
Sharing of information is integral to the success of TEXO, our members, and the industry overall. To foster increased communication and exchange ideas and best practices, we host a safety forum on key topics.
- Safety/Superintendent Forum
- Latino Safety Outreach
Our TEXO Safety staff is available to act as an extension of your company’s safety department and help your team adhere to the latest regulations and standards on the jobsite.
- Jobsite Compliance Audits
- Guidance During OSHA Inspections
- Hazard Evaluations
Safety Awards & Recognition
TEXO provides many opportunities for our members to be recognized for their outstanding safety programs and records, both at the local level through our chapter and at the national level through AGC of America and ABC National.
- TEXO Safety Professional of the Year – General & Specialty
- Willis Towers Watson Construction Safety Excellence Awards (CSEA)
- National AGC Safety Awards (NASA)
- ABC National Safety Excellence Awards (NSEA)
- Safety Training Evaluation Process (STEP)